A Chest Infection might be thought of as a seasonal health symptom, understood by many at base level with a resignation of acceptance: Not this again! Why? It runs its unwanted course causing annoyance, pain and very unpleasant symptoms.
All you want is to feel better, healthier, rid of this ailment
And maybe you’d prefer to better manage these recurring symptoms without strong medication. Or maybe you are quietly worried because the medication just does not seem to be working so effectively.
How I help you reduce and/or clear your symptoms
You explore how small and sustainable change can become powerful and manageable new lifestyle habits. You learn how unresolved emotional hurts and trauma shape negative mind chatter and beliefs which seem dominant in your day to day life.
With a chest infection there are specific questioning routes a LPHC (Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach) will take to uncover the underlying reasons WHY you may have this symptom. Specific questions relating to chest infections reveal feelings/a sense of/ an inner knowing of:
- feelings of fear, feelings of suffocation, beliefs of suffocating for some reason
- fearful situations going on around your territorial space (see explanation below)
- feeling scared or frightened, death fright fears
And then very specific tools and techniques are shared to help you feel better and potentially reduce and clear the root cause of this health symptom.
Key Point: If chronic, a specific stress related trigger will start the same cycle of ill health, or anxiety based symptom, again and again.
What is Territorial space?
Territorial space triggers may relate to your place of work, your life with a partner, a family concern; something territorial to you. I work with the Organ, Mind, Brain connection. I facilitate your ability to implement change to your health problem.
There’s plenty you can do to start helping yourself. Keeping dates, seeing patterns to your illness are key to you and your coach or therapist.
- What might have been causing recent stress?
- What life event happened recently which I know caused substantial stress?
- Can you remember when a chest infection first showed up your life?
- IMPORTANT. What major stressful life event may have happened way back that you can relate to, especially at the same time of year as your symptom drops in to visit again. That event may be the trigger to the pattern and timescale of your health symptom? (a bit like allergies that kick in seasonally ….which can be worked through the same way ) . In time it takes lesser related stress for same triggers to be set off. That’s because unresolved emotional hurt is so ingrained at cellular level.
Why you are feeling ill
When you are feeling ill there is a self-healing process going on, specific to your unwanted health symptom. I shall endeavour to make this explanation simple: Your chest infection ( or health symptom)…
- A Stress Trigger was activated.
- The body tissue became stressed. Stress Phase.
- The stress was over which activated the Regeneration Trigger.
- The Regeneration Phase kicked in.
- And that is when the body begins healing; you feel ill.
Key Information: This is the body’s super intelligence self-healing process at work. If you are interested I offer a free chat to help you understand what is going on. It’s going on regardless of you trying to fight it, question it.
At a conscious level we only work with 5% conscious brain. The information stored in the 95% unconscious/subconscious brain holds much of value when we try to improve our health. My other therapeutic tools and techniques eg EFT Tapping and much more, help you to access this information.
Question: Why would one fail to appreciate that the Organ, Mind, Brain connection is real, inter-related and therefore our emotional health impacts our physical health?
Call me to find out more Mobile: 07917 680967
Why doesn’t everyone have this problem? (chest infection)
Unresolved emotional trauma is fairly key to why you ‘suffer’ from this ailment. Other areas of your life also have input, generally to a lesser degree. Your best friend, partner, work colleague have their own health stuff affecting them. Your body is a very intelligent organ. You are unique. Your body can self-heal. Medicines help to mask, alleviate and seem to clear the symptoms. But chronic conditions and pain e.g. Back Pain are a recurrence of a same ailment. The medicine does not address WHY you have this ailment. LPHC are trained to know how to help you find many answers so that you can have an active part in your healing journey.
All manageable and required when working with a Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach. or Emotional Healing Practitioner.
- Keep a little diary and note down date and health symptom (illness, pain, disease).eg. chest problem 12th Nov. 2019. And briefest of details regarding severity.
- What was (but not any more!) going on recently; last week, last month which was stressful?
- I always suggest long and slow deep breathes if a bit of panic creeps in when super stressed: 5 seconds in, 6 or 7 seconds out. Difficult with a chest infection.But if panic creeps in, calming and strong focus is required.
- Choose a little Mantra and breathe it in gently, night and morning. e.g. I can manage my anxiety, this too will pass.
Very important key point: Little 1% improvements make for big change in 90 days. Big sudden change is seldom successful.
It’s time to take action now if you are committed to:
- feeling empowered to make certain that little sustainable changes count
- appreciating which bigger changes then become possible
- being held accountable for your actions in relation to set goals
- facing fears and clearing negative self-talk
- managing procrastination
- optimizing physical and/or emotional health
Please check out my new 4 Week Health and Lifestyle Coaching Programme. It’s new and being piloted.
Please call me now, for a chat. Mobile: 07917 680967
Susan is the author of ‘Survive and Thrive after Trauma‘
A specialist area: relationship and divorce problems