A qualified therapist with real life experience
Through surviving my own personal traumas, I decided to become a qualified EFT and Matrix ReImprinting therapist to help others, which you can read about at Survive and Thrive after Trauma. I relate to my clients with true empathy and compassion. During my darkest times EFT transformed my emotional health with lasting results.
I am presently in training to qualify as a Health Coach and Meta Health practitioner.
I operate my therapy business on a full time basis, with a growing local and international client -base. I also run regular workshops and offer public speaking engagements to educate and inspire others on how to achieve optimum emotional health and self esteem.
I offer face to face, Skype or telephone sessions
Why I love working holistically for Healthy Lifestyle and Emotional Well-being
- I help clients overcome trauma without re-traumatisation
- I offer real-life improvements
- Empowering others with evidence based Self Healing techniques
- Helping clients to increase vitality and life-energy
- Qualified in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, Matrix Birth Reimprinting
- Author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma
- In training: Health Coach and Meta Health practitioner
- Home Study self discovery programme developer: Stop procrastinating, Start Doing and I’m Ready to Move On
- Reiki practitioner
- Meta Health
- Mind Calm
Therapy with me, on your terms at your pace
With my intuitive awareness and expanding tool kit I tailor therapy sessions to each individual client. Sometimes I may use just EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and other times I may incorporate a more blended approach. I am fascinated with the Organ, Mind, Brain connection in regard to Root Cause Analysis to physical health concerns. On the rare occasion that I can’t help I’ll be honest and tell you so and refer you to someone who can. I work with clients in a quiet, relaxed 1-1 environment. My therapy is client led; your agenda, your time, you set the pace and I facillitate non-judgementally.
Empowering others to improve their quality of life for me is the ultimate in job satisfaction!
Wishing you joy and vitality
Susan Cowe Miller