I’m Ready to Move On is an online course to help you to rediscover confidence; you will feel capable of a transformation that you may have believed was not at all possible over the last few months, or longer!
If you are going through divorce or ending a long relationship, you may be struggling with negative feelings and powerful emotions. After doing this course you will:
- Find out what you want to do, where you want to go, who you really are; see a world of possibilities opening up in front of you.
- Take control; you’re in a position to choose, perhaps for the first time in many years.
- Find strength to overcome limiting, negative beliefs.
- Overcome lurking self-sabotage and setbacks.
- Learn to overcome fear and resistance; take yourself to a place of self-belief and self-worth.
- Discover a faster route to getting out there, back into the world. Keeping Momentum.
Feel better today by starting this Home Study Programme.
You gain support, guidance and inspiration that allows you to make positive change. In this programme you:
- work quietly and privately feeling safe and emotionally supported.
- avoid sharing your innermost worries and focus on moving forward.
- create a space with no fear of judgement or criticism.
N ew Start
You feel ready to move forward with positive intention willing to recharge confidence and reinstate self-belief.
You sense that this programme seems just right for you.
Check in. Do you resonate with any or all of these statements below?
- I am crippled with self-doubt.
- I feel hammered by what has been going on in my life.
- My self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief is at an all time low.
- I’m afraid I’ll never have sex again!
- I feel emotionally wrecked and can’t trust anyone, including myself.
- I’m confident and ready to start this new life but I wish I had support and guidance.
- I’m confused about who to have sex with, am I selling myself short?
- My anger and resentment restrict me from moving on.
- I have no idea where or how to meet people.
- I am hanging onto false hope and it is almost killing me.
If any of these statements sound like you, please keep reading.
Here’s what you get with this programme
Relationship trauma: Moving on
A self-discovery home study programme for those seeking a fresh start, whether pre or post divorce, experiencing a relationship breakdown, or just ready for a positive life change.
The programme consists of six blocks.
- Getting to know YOU: Find out what you want to do, where you want to go, who you really are; see a world of possibilities opening up in front of you.
- Activities: No restrictions: you’re in a position to choose, perhaps for the first time in many years. What are your finest qualities?
- Confidence and Self-Belief: Find and feel your power to overcome limiting, negative beliefs. How do you rate yourself?
- How to deal with the trickier stuff: Overcome lurking self-sabotage. How to overcome setbacks.
- Struggling but willing: Learn to overcome fear and resistance; take yourself to a place of self-belief and self-worth.
- Ready to hit the ground running: A faster route to getting out there, back into the world. Keeping Momentum.
Valuable learning and insight at each level aids and encourages progress.
- Email support throughout the programme.
- Two additional MP3 s to help reimprint and visualise a confident and positive outcome.
The programme comprises comprehensive and graded worksheets, downloadable resources and specialist hints and tips. www.surviveandthriveaftertrauma.com
I share several special EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Tapping videos which support you throughout the programme; strategically placed when support may be required. Emotions can be triggered and the Tapping videos help to calm, de-stress and refocus.
- EFT Tapping to reduce Anger
- EFT Tapping to reduce Fear and Panic
- EFT Feelings of Helplessness: Part 1
- EFT Helplessness Part 2; Feeling Stronger
Still not sure if ‘Relationship Trauma: Moving On’ is right for you?
I offer a free 20 minute phone call to discuss the programme and its suitability to you. Call me now!
Cost: £47 for a brighter future empowered by YOU!
The questioning process
Want to learn more about how the programme works? Here is a sneak peak at the questioning process used to dig deep and create permanent, positive change in your life.
My programme has given much understanding, self- belief and renewed energy to many.
Overcoming Divorce or Relationship Stress It doesn’t matter whether you are considering divorce, in the middle of the messy business or wondering how to rebuild your life after it’s all been decided. Important life changing decisions need to be made, and you may need some help to make these decisions wisely. Good choices will benefit you and any children for whom you have responsibility. Don’t allow feelings of anger, anxiety, or resentment get in the way. Working through this programme you can feel confident in your decision making process during this tough time in your life, and you can feel empowered that you are moving in the right direction.
- Re-discover Core Values.
- Stop wasting time, start making new plans.
- Feel empowered.
- Increase confidence.
- Raise self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief.
- Enjoy life again.
- Find the true essence of who you really are.
- See who you are today and discover who you can be tomorrow.
- Acknowledge what you have accomplished.
- Visualise what you can achieve in the future.
- Feel so much better than you did before!
Inner healing is exciting, reassuring and a little scary. This self-discovery programme empowers you to find answers, solutions and provides you with a good dash of hope so that you move forward with increasing confidence and a positive mindset.
Why use my programme?
- I have personal experience of traumatic marital distress and have written a book Survive and Thrive after Trauma.
- I am now a Health Coach working with Lifestyle Prescription®, Stress has a huge impact on physical health. I work with Root Cause Analysis of health problems; big or small.
- I run an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practice helping clients to reduce and clear stress and anxieties.
- I am a professional educator, Counsellor skills, NLP and Meta Health training
- My purpose is to help clients re-discover that life has much to offer once limiting emotional barriers are removed.
- Please read the FAQs if you still have any lingering doubts.
You have a CHOICE in how you want to live your life. Choose this programme today so that you enjoy tomorrow!
Susan Cowe Miller
Quotes from Pilot Study members
The programme- I like it a lot!!
Thank you Susan- I was very ready for this and have great faith in my plans, slow and steady is the way to go for me
You suggested the EFT videos at just the correct time- I felt you were guiding only me- Thank you
Please contact me if you have any questions at Email: email@example.com
*This programme had been re-titled and revamped! * Delivery of programme is by email.