We all live in a busy, bustling environment. Our minds are working over drive to think, do, juggle, get things done. And then something big happens in your life, and you don’t know what to do.
Is your emotional or physical health now impacting on your family, your partner, your business?
You start to let your mind wander, worry, over think. You start to feel pressure, anxious, stressed. You don’t know how you are going to find all the answers. You don’t feel good.
Are you ready to focus on you?
If I was to say to you there are things you can do, today, that will make you feel better, reduce your anxiety, reduce your stress, would you believe me?
I’m Susan Cowe Miller and I’ve been helping people for over a decade. I am a Lifestyle Prescriptions® Health Coach and an EFT and Matrix ReImprinting practitioner; I focus on holistic healing. I am the author of the autobiographical and informative : Survive and Thrive after Trauma.
Watch this 5 minute video please when I talk about EFT and Matrix ReImprinting at a Divorce Retreat group. #thisisme
I can help you
Things can start to feel better. Everything can be mended. You can be happier than you are right now.
You need some time to think. Someone to support you. You need to feel physically healthier and stronger.
Are you aware that over 90% of physical health symptoms are stress specific related?
Physical health symptoms
Explore physical health symptoms or illness with Root Cause Analysis.
- Chronic painful conditions
- Female Health: vaginal health
If you are ready to explore your physical health symptom or illness then Root Cause Analysis and Lifestyle Prescriptions® offers the solution.
Stress and anxiety management
Helping you to feel better using EFT, Matrix Re-Imprinting, Counselling and Lifestyle Prescriptions ® .
Divorce and relationships
Divorce and relationship stress. When you need support or struggle to believe in better.
My Health Coaching via Skype, Zoom or face to face covers all these areas.
Life happens to all of us. Our circumstances change, people come in and out of our life, we experience shock when things happen that we weren’t expecting.
And even when we decide to make changes ourselves, we still need help to navigate through our emotions.
If you are going through a tough time emotionally there are things you can do to help you get through it.
Emotional distress can be triggered by life events such as divorce, illness, bereavement, job loss and personal trauma. The pace of modern life can leave us feeling stressed and unwell. Our bodies tell us when things are out of kilter.
You can start to feel irritable, sad, frustrated, anxious, angry, hopeless, stressed and tense, worried, suffer low self-esteem, low mood, sleep loss, physical pain, IBS.
Time for you to feel restored and re-energised
- Improve and clear physical health symptoms.
- Start to feel good about yourself again and believe in yourself.
- Turn down the volume of those voices inside your mind which feed your worries and anxiety.
- Find out how you can think differently about something, reframe a situation, reset and let go of stress triggers.
- Learn techniques that can quieten negative thoughts and beliefs.
- Feel more energetic, calmer and happier.
Working together to support you
Face to face and Online Sessions
I’ll work with you to understand what’s the root cause of your worries.
We’ll talk about where you are right now, where your thoughts are, what’s keeping you awake at night. Our sessions together will be tailored to your needs and at your pace.
I create a safe space to be you, share where you are right now, open up, and start to work through ways to get better.
Or, you don’t even have to talk to me to get help!
I understand that you might not be ready to open up face to face with me yet. That’s why I created some introductory online courses you can work through at your own pace.
The Courses target self-doubt and increase self-confidence.
These are for you if you are curious, but you are not ready to talk to me yet. You can do these courses at your pace and then get in touch if you have things you want to talk about.
Relationship Trauma, Moving On
A home study programme which facilitates moving on from relationships distress. If you are going through divorce or ending a long relationship, you may be struggling with negative feelings and powerful emotions.
After doing this course you will:
- Have the confidence to take the first step to solving some of your problems.
- Discover your own hidden strengths.
- Know what’s holding you back and have the knowledge to do something about it.
- Feel capable of a transformation that you may not have believed possible.
This online course will help you to rediscover the confidence to:
- Find out what you want to do, where you want to go, who you really are; see a world of possibilities opening up in front of you.
- Take control; you’re in a position to choose, perhaps for the first time in many years.
- Find strength to overcome limiting, negative beliefs.
- Overcome lurking self-sabotage and setbacks.
- Learn to overcome fear and resistance; take yourself to a place of self-belief and self-worth.
- Discover a faster route to getting out there, back into the world. Keeping Momentum.
Stop procrastinating, Start doing
A home study programme to tackle self-doubt and increase self-confidence.
In this six step programme, you will discover…
- How to increase in confidence and self-belief.
- That you deserve to have time for you and your plans.
- How to enjoy many more possibilities.
- How to learn from past outcomes and patterns of behaviour.
- How good it feels to be successful.
- How to deal with procrastination and self-doubt, effectively.
- … and much, much MORE!
A free 20 minute call
If you want to talk about how we can work together please get in touch by email or call me.