Hi Hampshire-EFT sharing a mixed bag of Stress Management related Posts.
- Fathers get stressed too : Parenthood is stressful for both parents and often I wonder if fathers don’t quite get the recognition or support that they deserve. It’s a whole new world out there and fathers can benefit from Stress reducing treatments too.
- Stop procrastinating, Start doing : Home Study, Self Help Programme. Supported, gently challenging and offering insight into what makes you tick, and, what can help you to change those troublesome behaviour patterns which do not serve . Half-price till end January 2017.
- Healthy Living after December fun : My next (#autumnweightloss) Post in which I keep myself accountable for my eating and exercise! They are #realworld and hopefully funny as I seriously tackle my Healthy Living with help from Joe Wicks- Lean in 15 Series of Books.
- An Audio Series of EFT/Visualisation routines:Weight and Stress Management : Three short and effective EFT Tapping audios and one Visualisation all to support those trying to lose weight whilst also dealing with big life stresses e.g. Divorce, Fertility and Parenthood challenges. Absolutely suitable for anyone though!
- I’m Ready to Move On : Divorce and Relationship distress. Home Study, Self-Help Programme to help those going through or who are now divorced. The programme is supported by Audio and Video and is perfect for those who recognise that some things may have to change so that better choices can be made, Self-Esteem and Confidence can be strengthened and Self-Love can shine from within. Half-price till end January 2017.
Happy New Year to all.
Please call Mobile: 07917 680967 for a chat to find out how I can help you to feel better.
Susan Cowe Miller is the author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma.
When Christmas Overwhelm kicks in it’s time to consider EFT Tapping. This often miraculous technique can quickly lower the stress and anxiety spikes which may threaten to spoil Festive pleasures. To allow the potential for good health and joy, then it’s best to avoid the negativity of Christmas Overwhelm which can reach out and bite you over this somewhat crazy season. [Read more…] about EFT to lower Christmas Overwhelm: Top posts, visualisation and video
I’m now 5 days into my healthy eating regime so how am I feeling today? I have chosen to make myself accountable in an attempt to improve my chances of success. But I’m worried about my Friday Night Curry! [Read more…] about Autumn Weight Loss-What about my Friday Night Curry?
Go gently into holiday mode or retirement.
SLOW DOWN IS GOOD, SUDDEN STOP IS NOT. Unwind gradually during a holiday and plan your retirement.
If you are used to
- living a fairly stressful life in the fast lane
- not taking much care to slow down
- know that your intuitive self is really shouting at you to slow down
then your body often forces you to slow down or STOP in one way or another; perhaps some weird or unexpected accident may happen which forces a slow down. [Read more…] about Go gently into holiday mode or retirement
After reading Sarah’s Post How long does it take to change a habit? I chipped in with a comment and here I am Guest blogging. Thank you very much Sarah. I welcome this opportunity to share how EFT Tapping can be incredibly useful to lower, manage and clear anxiety based issues. [Read more…] about What’s this Tapping all about? Guest blog for Sarah Jackson