Overcoming Divorce or Relationship Stress
Are you considering divorce, in the middle of the messy business or wondering how to rebuild your life after it’s all been decided?
Do you wish to quietly and privately address your issues, your thoughts and more importantly your feelings so that you can look forward to a brighter future?
Important life changing decisions need to be made. Remember that you too are important and of value.
Good choices benefit those whose future you may have to consider: feelings of anger, anxiety, resentment can be alleviated so that you feel confident in the decision making process.
What do I achieve with the POWER programme?
- waste less time
- feel empowered
- increase my confidence
- raise my self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief
- enjoy life again
We all deserve to feel valued, loved, respected. Our journey begins by healing our inner self.
The programme is appropriate if you are
- eager and ready for change but feel a need for support and guidance
- in a state of unease, lacking confidence BUT ready to take action because It’s Time!!
Your journey can be hugely exciting, quietly reassuring or downright scary; you have the opportunity to find answers, solutions and a good dash of hope so that you move forward with increasing confidence and positive mindset.
Silver level: Special Introductory price £67
The programme comes in six comprehensive and guided units
- Getting to know YOU
- Activities: Find out more
- Confidence and Self-Belief
- How to deal with the trickier stuff
- Struggling but willing
- Ready to hit the ground running
I offer comprehensive and graded worksheets, downloadable resources and specialist hints and tips: plus a copy of my book Survive and Thrive after Trauma.
Results you can expect
- see who you are today
- discover who you can be tomorrow
- acknowledge what you do at present
- visualise what you can achieve in the future
When the pilot study and possible additions are complete the price will be approximately £147 by March 2014. Please contact me for further details