Key dates in the year can trigger debilitating emotions. Old patterns of negative behaviour come back into play and feelings of sadness, anger, injustice resurface.
The Alternative Divorce Guide: Suzy Miller interviewed me recently and you can read Dealing with Divorce Stress during Christmas in The Huffington Post. The article suggests that Christmas time can heighten the stress and strain around divorce issues: but simple solutions can be implemented and have enormously beneficial results.
These solutions can be effective at all times of the year when trigger dates or events cause emotional distress.
I will add that
- the clearing of heightened states of anxiety
- a reduction in patterns of undesirable behaviour
- lowering stress to a manageable level
can be achieved using EFT Tapping; either practitioner led or as a self-treating tool and deep release and resolution can be achieved.
If you know someone who can benefit from this blog or my Online POWER programme, please forward.
Pre or post divorce:
My Offline POWER programme offers help, support and guidance.
- you work quietly and privately
- you avoid sharing all your innermost worries
- there is no fear of judgement or criticism
- it costs the same as a 1-1 private consultation
Divorced or divorcing and you want to feel OK about it because
- it’s a whole new beginning
- you feel raw and bleeding
- you don’t know where to start
- you feel reckless but frightened
- you need structure and balance
- you seek empowerment and renewed self-belief
- all of the above
So are you ready to start 2014 with positive intention; willing to re-charge confidence and reinstate self belief?
- If your answer is YES then check out POWER. [Read more…] about Re-charge your POWER
When emotionally driven to seek resolution, you’ve probably set your intention.
- Your justification may be high
- You won’t be manoeuvred from your chosen path
- There is fear that you will miss out on a proper settlement
An endless list when fighting for what you need, want, expect.
Notice the words: fight, won’t, fear, justification. These are negative words. They do not offer help for a positive solution. [Read more…] about Divorce- When Calm, Clarity and Confidence are helpful