Today’s focus: Are you a mother whose children are grown up, have left home and you don’t feel needed anymore?
For many women this is the time of life when you may have planned to live dreams, go on new adventures, take up a hobby , change direction professionally.But the best laid plans can become lost or forgotten.
Stress triggers in women 50+ is a subject often discussed and can be fraught with anxiety for several reasons. Feelings of sadness and loss as children become more independent or leave home can be painfully real. The empty nest syndrome is potentially a major stress trigger for parents and arguably more women can struggle with this problem.
Perhaps you are
- Experiencing a loss of purpose
- Feeling sad, uncertain
- Lacking confidence, have low self-esteem
- Questioning your value now the children are all grown up
- Fearful; professionally this stress is affecting you and self-doubt harasses you
- Aware that financially the children require you, but you feel anguished in the change within that most precious relationship
- Fearful that you are sinking and looking for the life raft
- Stressed, sad but putting on a good show that all is good.
And somewhere in this maelstrom of doubt and angst you are also very aware that you have lost sight of the girl who had plans and dreams for this next stage of life!
You can sort out feelings of sadness. And replace them with a strong belief that you gave your children what they needed, when they needed it. Know that they will be right back asking and needing other reassurances sooner than you imagine.
That is a given, many reading this will agree, privately or in the comments.
If you yearn to move forward with confidence and purpose, imagine this: You can feel less stressed, less anxious!
- Rediscover your drive, your inner spirit, your joie de vie
- Embrace life from a place of flow and balance
- Grab hold of that girl who planned and dreamed
- Be guided, supported, develop new skills and feel empowered
If this sounds like you
I am soon launching a private membership group for Women 50+: Live the Life You Want Club. Please contact me for detailed information: email: email@example.com
Helping Women 50+ Live the Life You Want Club
Do you who feel stressed and anxious; unable to enjoy dreams and plans made for this next stage of life. End procrastination, regain self-love and believe in deserving. Feel emotionally stronger, physically healthier.