This short Video My One Core Belief shares the benefits of unlocking the core belief which has potentially influenced many aspects in your life.
Key Point 1:
Because the belief is so imprinted in your subconscious, you unconsciously attract scenarios and people into your life which reinforce the power of that core belief. e.g.
- This always happens to me.
- Why do I keep attracting the same or wrong type of partner?
- Why can’t I just do it properly this time?
- I can’t ask people for help.
When you unlock and clear limiting beliefs, as Mary-Jane explains beautifully in the video
- You are a step ahead of others who limit opportunities, people or more joy into their life.
- You are much more Self-Aware when jumping into old habits; you can act accordingly to quieten that reaction.
Discovering one’s life’s core belief is quite an Art and certainly not the simplest thing to achieve; but it can happen! Matrix ReImprinting can make this possible. More general negative beliefs are more easily cleared).
Key Point 2:
Everyone is unique so there is little long-term value in trying to consciously unravel what makes you tick. The core negative belief needs to be unravelled at a subconscious level and that is why working with an expert is recommended.
Key Point 3:
The core belief you run is probably not due to a more recent emotional stress or trauma which you think is affecting your present day life. Rather it will potentially be an incident Pre-6 years of age, held at subconscious level which jumps in when you experience a situation in some way similar to the original stressor.
Key Point 4:
Learned behaviour and how you react to a highly personalised stress trigger.
You will keep reacting in the same knee jerk way today because of a learned stress or upset, statement or trauma which was internalised at cellular level pre 6 years of age, in the womb or even an ancestral level!
e.g. Here are some examples of a knee jerk reaction
- A work situation; a boss who subconsciously resembles someone you did not like as a child.
- Maybe when a child you were bitten by particular kind of dog; I’ll bet you don’t fancy one of those as a pet.
- Being told by folks that you were naughty little girl and how unfair that was for your mother! (guilty as charged of course!)
My remedy: Sometimes when I have been swapping or having a Reimprinting treatment, I visualise my spirited little Susan and I reimprint having that sense of freedom again; before life and adulthood got in the way.
Thank you Sharon King and Mary-Jane Sharratt.
Call Susan, Hampshire-EFT, for a chat to find out more .Mobile: 07917 680967
Susan is the author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma.