An EFT Tapping video to lower and manage feelings of helplessness
This video can help when you want to feel
- emotionally stronger.
- confidence returning.
Are you struggling with a life crisis? e.g.
- A relationship crisis?
- Alone now, been left with hardly a word of explanation?
- Going through a ghastly divorce?
- Strong feelings of zero confidence?
- Unable to make important decisions?
- A new single parent and feeling low?
- Struggling with demanding toddlers?
- Feeling totally overwhelmed and emotionally in chaos?
Be Mindful of Self-Care:
Use this four minute Tapping routine 2 or 3 times a day when feelings of debilatating anxiety or overwhelm have kicked in.
You are in control therefore you can decide how often you need to practice this routine. I suggest you make it part of your daily Self-Care routine.
(When intensity levels reduce, advance to: (Feeling Helpless, Feeling Stronger Part 2).
A ripple effect of positive energy is experienced and all relationships can improve.e.g.
- Your marital, partner or business relationships all have an opportunity to flow more positively.
- Your new baby or toddler will feel more secure, be potentially less demanding; your child will sense calm and more love coming from you.
Tapping is recognised and used by many Counsellors, Hypnotherapists, Psychiatrists, Medical Doctors and more.
Contact me: Mobile: 07917 680967
Call for a chat to see if Tapping and Holistic therapy can benefit you; I also work over Skype and by telephone.
My website is Hampshire-EFT.
My book Survive and Thrive after Trauma shares many Therapeutic resources.