A bit of a Woop, Woop going on as this is my fourth Weekly Round Up which means I have completed The 30 Day Blog Challenge.
6 easy ways for a new mother to feel less stressed How to have a life! Plus a lovely little story about George starting school.
- 6 easy ways for a new mother to feel less stressed (2) Those bundles of energy! A stressed out mother. Hormones up the creek? 6 easy ways: Nutrition, Exercise, Stress and Anxiety, Good organisation, Being Mindful and Calm, Meditation, Spiritual Awareness.
- Survive and Thrive after Trauma. I am the author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma. My book shares the sad and traumatic demise of a long marriage, A variety of resources to help emotional healing and interviews with those now thriving who share their best advice.
- Our Burns Supper A fun evening with family and friends: past memories mixed with what constitutes a damned good Burns Supper.
- Women Daring Greatly. WOBS: Claire Godwin started WOBS to help Women On (to the) Business Stage. An Event I enjoyed.
- How to avoid a holiday or retirement being bad for your health. Unwind slowly: your body has a need to physically heal when stress and anxiety has taken its toll. ‘Be Kinder to Yourself’ - Tapping routine.
- Why learn to use Periscope? Another challenge I undertook was Veronica Pullen’s Periscope Challenge. Scoping can be fun, informative, a business growing tool. The Scopes stay live for 24 hours.
- My 250 word Blog Post Challenge. On starting the challenge I mentioned that my posts may be 250 words. Did I manage that?
Call to Action: Email: email@example.com to find out if Energy and Emotional Healing could help you to move on in your life.
Specialist areas: Divorce and Relationship issues, Fertility and Mother/Child relationships, Emotional Trauma. Susan is the author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma.