I suppose I have a kind of theme going on. I am doing 2 challenges at the moment.
Why does someone jump into ‘A’ particular challenge?
What I’m not going to do
I’m not going to blog on that today, so, back to original Intention.
There is a theme going on.
I started the Periscope Challenge because
- it sounded fun.
- my video posts needed serious updating and I thought this may be useful.
- I love Veronica.
- my daughter had just returned to Australia and the synchronicity was just perfect.
- I understand the importance of keeping busy when life can suck a bit
My current New Year challenges are a 30 Day Blog Challenge and a renewed Gym membership. Both are going splendidly.
When you focus you can shift the world; or at least your world. That may just be your belief and assumption but as assumptions go, focussing and completing a task is beneficial in so many respects:
- physical health
- emotional health
- a zest for life
It keeps you off the streets! aka – keeping you safe, industrious and busy!
- My theme for partaking in Challenges could be that I do them when I feel emotionally slow and sluggisg about life OR of course it could be – when I bloody well have no more excuses not to up my game!
Back to Scoping
Generally I’m a wuss when it comes to all the techie stuff. I think I may take time to Tap on it.
Why do I instantly start stuttering when things go slightly tit’s up? Although I am much better I still am a work in progress.
When I began the Periscope Video Challenge which had miraculously jumped into my radar(synchronicity) I recognised a need to do. I wanted to share my sometimes heavy emotional topics in a more relaxed and informal way.
Don’t question an opportunity – just take it or if you really need a kick up the arse – JFDI!
I believe and share that if you are in the zone, the right head space which is accepting of all things good, then intuitively you accept that this does and can work in your favour. It is not just positive thinking. Oh No! It is much more than that. (another blog opportunity for me).
It is going along with a flow which appears to be working in your favour. So don’t knock it.
- Usually my video EFT Tapping routines take a while to set up e.g. the room, straighten the picture (which shouldn’t be there), angle and height of camera, is my face right? Hell, an endless list!
- I also know I perform better when I am not worrying about following a script and maybe getting it wrong.
What Periscope offers is the opportunity to just get on with it. When I restart Scoping I hope that the process hasn’t become more polished. e.g. that folks are more precious about it. I hope the Scopes are just coming through in the almost casual and not High Gloss way that some folks do need for their promotion. I hope to Scope
- and not worry about the makeupless face.
Veronica’s 10 Day Challenge was super: great group support and it was fun. Questions were answered willingly. I had some techie issues which may or may not raise their heads again regarding my Samsung Tablet and my Samsung phone.
The little or lengthy Scopes/videos only stay live on Periscope for 24hrs but if you set it up correctly they are uploaded to Twitter, and stay on Twitter. It is very easy to do.
What I suggest:
- Check it out if you know you have to stick your head above the parapet. Business wise I want to be seen. Equally I don’t need to bore the pants off folk by Scoping my private self too much. But you learn quickly what your audience likes.
- Your followers will like to see the real YOU; to see you and to hear what you say. Perhaps that is key to one’s success? Therefore…
- Balance I expect is important.
- (If fearful give me a ring or send an email; I specialise in helping people with Confidence Issues!)
Scoping allows you to share your knowledge, skills and private insightful moments, all of which give your Followers a variety of aspects of you, and what you stand for.
Someone recently put up a Facecbook picture which shared these words :
‘In the past diaries were secret and not to be shared; nowadays we are upset if we do not have readers reading our diary blogs and numerous postings.
Finding a balance I expect in this modern world is key. Scoping offers another opportunity to share your stuff to the public.
I’m looking forward to Scoping once more.
My intention is to
- Scope about my Energy and Emotional Healing work. AND
- a Diary Scope when I am out in Australia in March visiting my daughter.
I would love feedback on
- whether my personal life Scope, or anyone’s personal life Scope is of any real interest to One’s Followers?
- keep it business related?
- As I assume- a balance?
Call to Action:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out if Energy and Emotional Healing could help you to move on in your life.
Specialist areas: Divorce and Relationship issues, Fertility and Mother/Child relationships, Emotional Trauma. Susan is the author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma.