In December I was interviewed by Suzy Miller the Alternative Divorce Guide for The Huffington Post; the interview was titled Dealing with Divorce Stress over Christmas. My video What is EFT? was also promoted.
However divorce stress is not unique to Christmas and I have developed a Pre/Post Divorce programme, ‘I’m Ready To Move On’.which guides members through a gentle and challenging self-discovery process to a place of moving on.
- who you were and importantly who you can be
- what is keeping you in that place of stuckness
- life’s possibilities which can give peace or fulfilment or pleasure
I am delighted to report positive feedback from the Family Lawyers and Mediators to whom I have shared detail of the programme.
My background is primary teaching and I have gone through the ‘will I won’t I consider divorce’ so I know the ghastly effect this may have on any children involved.
When working 1-1 through the minefield of emotions; whether using EFT or other modalities, I guide and help a client
- to keep a clear head
- to manage feelings of anger and injustice
- to clear feelings of low self-worth
- confidence empowerment is the new aphrodisiac
- life changing decisions are being made
- clarity and focus are vital
- regret over decisions made in haste and panic can be avoided
CHECK OUT I’m Ready to Move On today!
I work 1-1, Skype and telephone.
Read my book Survive and Thrive after Trauma