If I sound like ‘the raving fan’ Ian Dickson talks about, so be it!
I have just come back from a 2 day workshop – ‘Advanced Tools for Matrix ReImprinting’
- Consider- Sometimes it can seem beneficial for us to hold onto ‘something ‘ which serves us, BECAUSE, it is either too difficult to contemplate a change, or in most cases, an individual is blind to the fact that they could be hanging onto ‘something’
- The learnings, and ‘learnings’ is the key word here, I gained from self-work last weekend, and which I can now use with clients, were quite simply, a marvel. I feel I can say that because
- I have some ‘big stuff’ which happened a few years ago
- I held on to a bit of it, because I felt I was unable to let go
- I had blocked it really quite well
But with these new tools, I was able to progress to a different, freer space. I had 2 or 3 light bulb moments. My oh my, are they a joy!
The learnings, in EFT speak, relate to ‘Secondary gains’
- If I allowed myself to finally release ‘my something’ – What would that mean?
ANSWER – I would not have the perfect excuse to, (only occasionally), think I deserved to indulge in a moan and blame my deceased husband!
- When I (only occasionally) feel angry 🙂 I would need to acknowledge that it’s MY issue, and not blame him, again!
I dare say I could go on. God did I feel a touch surprised! But I love good surprises.
Also few days later, I had a fundamental realisation. Although my area of expertise can, does and will allow clients to move into a freer world, if the potential client does not WANT or RECOGNISE a need to clear an area of stress or anxiety, no long lasting change will be able to occur. I want to work with people who want to change.
If we need to, we can all change a negative belief, a negative reaction to whatever ‘rings our bell’ but it will only happen if that person WANTS to address their issue.
If you WANT to address an emotional issue, where you feel a reaction inside, (and which is potentially very damaging to physical health) EFT and MatrixReImprinting , are therapies which give truly amazing results.