I’m Ready to Move On
Well Done! You’re ready to move on. You feel the time is right to rediscover confidence; you feel capable of a transformation that you may have believed was not at all possible over the last few months, or longer!
If you’ve recently divorced, currently divorcing or ending a long relationship, you may be struggling with negative feelings and powerful emotions. What you’re going through is tough because:
- It’s a whole new beginning.
- You still feel emotionally raw and bleeding.
- You don’t know where to start.
- You feel reckless but frightened.
- You need structure and balance but don’t know where to turn.
- You seek empowerment and renewed self-belief to get you back on the right track.
Helping you to feel better.
I’m Ready to Move On Home Study Programme: start feeling better today.
I’m Ready to Move On offers support, guidance and inspiration that can allow you to recover from a hard time in your life and to make a positive change. In this programme you will:
- Work quietly and privately so that you feel comfortable and safe and supported.
- Avoid sharing all your innermost worries and focus on what you need to do to move forward.
- Create a space with no fear of judgement or criticism.
N ew Start
So are you ready to move forward with positive intention willing to recharge confidence and reinstate self-belief?
Not sure if this programme is right for you?
Do you resonate with any or all of these statements?
- I am crippled with self-doubt.
- I feel hammered by what has been going on in my life.
- My self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief is at an all time low.
- I’m afraid I’ll never have sex again!
- I feel emotionally wrecked and can’t trust anyone including myself.
- I’m confident and ready to start this new life but I wish I had support and guidance.
- I’m confused about who to have sex with, am I selling myself short?
- My anger and resentment restrict me from moving on.
- I have no idea where or how to meet people.
- I am hanging onto false hope and it is almost killing me.
If any of these statements sound like you, and it’s time to say I’m Ready to Move On then keep reading!
So what do you get with this programme?
I’m Ready to Move On!
A self-discovery home study programme for those seeking a fresh start, whether pre or post divorce, experiencing a relationship breakdown, or just ready for a positive life change.
The programme consists of six blocks.
- Getting to know YOU: Find out what you want to do, where you want to go, who you really are; see a world of possibilities opening up in front of you.
- Activities: No restrictions: you’re in a position to choose, perhaps for the first time in many years. What are your finest qualities?
- Confidence and Self-Belief: Find and feel your power to overcome limiting, negative beliefs. How do you rate yourself?
- How to deal with the trickier stuff: Overcome lurking self-sabotage. How to overcome setbacks.
- Struggling but willing: Learn to overcome fear and resistance; take yourself to a place of self-belief and self-worth.
- Ready to hit the ground running: A faster route to getting out there, back into the world. Keeping Momentum.
Valuable learning and insight at each level aids and encourages progress.
- A 30 minute phone call mid programme to discuss progress.
- Email support throughout the programme.
- Also 2 additional MP3 s to help reimprint and visualise a confident and positive outcome.
The programme comprises comprehensive and graded worksheets, downloadable resources and specialist hints and tips. www.surviveandthriveaftertrauma.com
I share several special EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) Tapping videos which support you throughout the programme; strategically placed when support may be required. Emotions can be triggered and the Tapping videos help to calm, de-stress and refocus.
- EFT Tapping to reduce Anger
- EFT Tapping to reduce Fear and Panic
- EFT Feelings of Helplessness: Part 1
- EFT Helplessness Part 2; Feeling Stronger
Still not sure if I’m Ready to Move On is right for you?
I offer a free 20 minute phone call to discuss the programme and its suitability to you. I want to get to know YOU on a personal level so that I can help understand your needs. Call me now!
Cost: £97 ( NOW £47 till 31st Jan. 2017) for a brighter future empowered by YOU!
- Re-discover your Core Values.
- Stop wasting time and start making new plans.
- Feel empowered.
- Increase confidence.
- Raise self-esteem, self-worth, self-belief.
- Enjoy life again.
- Find the true essence of who you really are.
- See who you are today and discover who you can be tomorrow.
- Acknowledge what you have accomplished.
- Visualise what you can achieve in the future.
- Feel so much better than you did before!
Inner healing is exciting, reassuring and a little scary. This self-discovery programme empowers you to find answers and solutions and provides you with a good dash of hope so that you move forward with increasing confidence and a positive mindset.
Why use my programme?
- I have personal experience of marital distress and have written a book Survive and Thrive after Trauma.
- I am a professional educator, with high levels of Counselling skills, NLP and Meta Health skills.
- I run an EFT and Matrix Reimprinting practice helping clients to reduce stress and to feel better.
- My purpose is to help clients re-discover that life has much to offer once limiting emotional barriers are removed.
- Please read the FAQs if you still have any lingering doubts.
You have a CHOICE in how you want to live your life. Choose this programme today so that you enjoy tomorrow! Susan Cowe Miller
The programme- I like it a lot!!(L.H.) Thank you Susan- I was very ready for this and have great faith in my plans, slow and steady is the way to go for me (J.S.) You suggested the EFT videos at just the correct time- I felt you were guiding only me- Thank you (A.L.)
Please contact me if you have any questions at Email: email@example.com
*This programme is being revamped! Slight changes may be made.* Delivery of programme is by email.