A qualified therapist with real life experience
Through surviving my own personal traumas, I decided to become a qualified EFT and Matrix ReImprinting therapist to help others, which you can read about at Survive and Thrive after Trauma. I relate to my clients with true empathy and compassion. During my darkest times EFT transformed my emotional health with lasting results.
I operate my therapy business on a full time basis, with a growing local and international client -base. I also run regular workshops and public speaking engagements to educate and inspire others on how to achieve optimum emotional health and self esteem.
I offer face to face, Skype or telephone sessions
Why I love working holistically for Healthy Lifestyle and Emotional Well-being
- I help clients overcome trauma without re-traumatisation
- Clients tell me how beneficial they find our sessions
- Empowering others with valuable ‘self help’ techniques
- Helping clients to clear limiting beliefs and believe in better
- Qualified in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, Matrix Birth Reimprinting
- Author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma
- Home Study self discovery programme developer: Stop procrastinating, Start Doing and I’m Ready to Move On
- Reiki practitioner
- Level 3 Person-Centred Counselling skills
- Meta Health skills
- Mind Calm
- A 30 Day Blog Challenge Success!
Therapy with me, on your terms at your pace
With my intuitive awareness and expanding ‘tool kit’ I tailor therapy sessions to each individual client. Sometimes I may use just EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and other times I may incorporate a more blended approach. On the rare occasion that I can’t help I’ll be honest and tell you so and refer you to someone who can. I work with clients in a quiet, relaxed 1-1 environment, free from interuption. My therapy is client led -It’s your agenda, your time, you set the pace and I’ll provide a non-judgemental personalised approach.
Empowering others to improve their quality of life for me is the ultimate in job satisfaction!
Wishing you joy and vitality
Susan Cowe Miller