A qualified therapist with real life experience
My own personal trauma, which you can read about at Survive and Thrive after Trauma, means I relate to my clients with true empathy and compassion as opposed to someone who has just studied the theory but not lived the tale! During my darkest times EFT transformed my emotional health with lasting results which is why I decided I wanted to become a qualified EFT therapist to help others.
I now operate my therapy business on a full time basis, with a growing local and international client -base. I also run regular workshops and public speaking engagements to educate and inspire others on how to achieve optimum emotional health and self esteem.
I offer face to face, Skype or telephone sessions
Why I love working holistically for Healthy Lifestyle and strong Emotional Well-being
- I help clients overcome trauma without re-traumatisation
- Clients tell me how beneficial they find our sessions
- I’m empowering others with valuable ‘self help’ techniques
- I’m helping clients to clear limiting beliefs and believe in better
- Qualified in EFT and Matrix Reimprinting, Matrix Birth Reimprinting
- Author of Survive and Thrive after Trauma
- Home Study self discovery programme developer: Stop procrastinating, Start Doing and I’m Ready to Move On
- Reiki practitioner
- Level 3 Person-Centred Counselling skills
- Meta Health skills
- Mind Calm
- A 30 Day Blog Challenge Success!
Therapy with me, on your terms at your pace
With my intuitive awareness and ever expanding ‘tool kit’ I tailor therapy sessions to each individual client. Sometimes I may use just EFT and Matrix Reimprinting and other times I may incorporate a more blended approach. On the rare occasion that I can’t help you I’ll be honest and tell you so and refer you to someone who can. I work with my clients in a quiet space free from interruptions in a relaxed 1-1 environment. My therapy is client led -It’s your agenda, your time, you set the pace and I’ll provide a non-judgemental personalised approach.
Empowering others to improve their quality of life for me is the ultimate in job satisfaction!
Wishing you joy and vitality
Susan Cowe Miller