Divorced or Divorcing: With or Without You Workshop
If you are divorced, going through divorce or recognise that some changes need to be made in your Relationship, then this Pilot Workshop is for you. If you feel uncertain about where life is taking you; this Workshop is for you. So it is all about you, what you want and how you go about achieving it. It’s being kept simple; a small number of attendees will be taking space and time for self-discovery. |Come and be surprised at what you unravel during the course of the day.
- Who can benefit?
- What questions do you keep asking yourself?
- How will you manage to achieve results?
- What’s the plan for the day?
- Key Question:Why is it difficult to change or to move on?
- Workshop details.
Who can benefit?
- are Divorced or Divorcing.
- know their Relationship is in need of tweaks or a good shake-up.
- are looking for more in their present relationship.
- will have different expectations from a new relationship.
What questions do you keep asking yourself?
- feel fearful, procrastinate over change and want to know why?
- question how to attract joy and excitement back into your life?
- wonder how to improve a relationship which screeches for fresh energy?
- panic about what someone might expect from you?
How will you manage to achieve results?
This Workshop gives you permission to focus on your needs; you have all the answers.
My Intention: Put yourself first and when you feel safe, content, excited, then you will be motivated and confident to move forward positively. Ready to take chances on life.
A healthy arrangement
Positive vibrations spread out
- to those around you.
- to those with whom you want to re-connect.
- to those you wish to attract.
What’s the plan for the day?
Simple and effective questioning, EFT, Group Discussion, Mindfulness and Visualisation exercises, Walking and Talking.
Working with tools, techniques, therapies which help you to unravel a Subconscious which resists change. It is not a one size fits all. You have the power to intuitively find out how you can help yourself; unlock a stronger and more confident self.
- Unblock Self-Sabotaging behaviours.
- Clear the path of resistance OR find the path of least resistance.
Key Question: Why is it difficult to change or move on?
Answer: Your subconscious holds the key; it can keep you stuck.
- It wants to protect you, keep you safe by reminding you of past anxieties.
- It runs old programmes; your default patterns of behaviour kick in and trip you up just as progress is being made.
- When you feel anxious the subconscious Video Loops pictures by replaying your old, disturbing scenarios, increasing anxiety.
Perhaps your subconscious is saying:
‘Why do you want to go and try that again? Did you not take a big enough beating the last time?
or ‘He/she won’t change so what’s the point? Just keep to what you know for goodness sake!’
But life moves on and you can move on too.
Join like-minded people; give yourself permission to explore more about you.
Where: My Home Practice- 41 Redhill Road, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire. PO9 6DE
Date: April 1st.
Time: 9.15 for 9.30 start. Finish around 3.30pm (subject to tweaking). Bring a sandwich. Tea/Coffee available.
Cost: £50 Call Mobile: 07917 680967
Susan is the author of ‘Survive and Thrive after Trauma‘. Her website is Hampshire-EFT.
Retreat opportunities at my Bed and Breakfast; call to discuss Bespoke Healing Days. Rowlands-Castle-BnB